Thursday, October 27, 2016

Restaurants

Restaurants Around Campus

I have tried different spots around campus and
this is the first out of three of my favorite places to eat:

1. Hopdoddy


One of my favorite places to eat a good burger is Hopdoddy.
It is located within 25 minutes walking distances  on 1400 S Congress Ave, but it can also be easily reached by bus.
Hopdoddy is making one of the best burgers and fries I have ever had in my life!

No wonder the queue is so long!

But do not worry, even though you might have to stand in line outside, you will have a seat pretty quick.

My standard menu consists of a "Good Night Good Cause" and some fries. If you are feeling fancy you definitely have to try the truffle oil and parmesan fries!

You can have a look at their menu here.







Some good drinks on the menu are the "Red Velvet Cake" shake and "The Skinny Dip" frozen margarita!



Enjoy your visit at Hopdoddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment